Aug 3, 2009

pm stamp camp for Latenightstampers - Stampin Up convention 09

Here are the projects and the participants for the pm stamp camp that we are having right now :)  wish you were here


Pick a name.....Prizes, prizes and more prizes!









Notice the Ronald McDonald house "ad" on my display board.

Notice the "about me" page and award certificates on my display board. Interested customer ask me about earning the trip usually before I say anything. It's a great recruit tool. Try it.



See the rows of 6X6 techniques on the display boards? I dear downline sent them to me and they work GREAT for training new team members. Customers love taking technique classes too.  The pages flip open to show the technique on the other side. They are attached to the board with sticky strip. Cool isn't it!



I'm "Working" that is what I tell my husband.  I love this job 







Isn't this reindeer cute!

Some of the cards we have to swap

owls made by Vivian Swain. 






Look at all the fun we are having!!!




great projects Thanks for everyone who has helped make this a fun event!

The door prize winners are 
Carolyn Nownes
Kimberley Johnson
Susan Barron
Linda Steinke
Nancy Leghte
Joyce Hinse



4 comments:

Jackie said...

I wish I was there, too, those projects are wonderful!

Yvonne Metz said...

Ok, I too wish I was there. My Jaw is dropping! TFS!!! LOVE that reindeer! Love it ALL!

Wanda in NC said...

Best swap cards I've seen. Super projects - oh, wished I could be there.

A Touch of SOL said...

Sherrill...i see my lots of bots swap i made for you in one of the pics...i hope they were a hit...i am ther in spirit...send good vibes your way!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It