Aug 3, 2009

latenightstampers reunion party - at stampin up convention 2009

This Reunion Party started as My twin sisters and my birthday celebration then over the years we have changed the name to the Reunion Party because so many friends have kept coming back!!!! Thank you for joining us for an evening of fun.

A special thank you to our instructors, You are wonderful!



Kay Messpelt and Penny Silva enjoying the evening







Martie Shea and Susan Kubira teaching a great project

A Gift from Rocky Mountain chocolate factory for me......  YUM










Getting ready for the projects

Loni Spendlove and Kay Mespelt taught this great Halloween CD project!



We gave away over 2,000 in prizes at this event! We all love FREE Stamps :)





8 comments:

Yvonne Metz said...

What fun! I wanna be there!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I was there too! Maybe next year!

Wanda in NC said...

Super halloween project. What is on the disk though? Wished I could be there.

earthexpressions said...

What a fun convention Sherryl :)
Thanks for sharing...
Susy

Julie D said...

Sherrill, looks like you're having a ball. Call me on my cell so we can connect at convention. 702-321-9898.
Julie

Kim said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Wish I were there! Probably next year I will be!!

Sarah said...

It looks like a blast! We I was there. All the projects are fab.
Sarah Miller

Andrea Walford said...

Looks like it was a great success! Nice cards!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It