Aug 3, 2009

latenightstampers Monday am shoe box swap convention 2009


Yavonne Brannen is the winner of our am shoe box swap project. She received $46 in stampin up merchandise! Here is her project..... enjoy
Some of the other projects we were able to take photos of are below.
So many talented stampers all in the same room. HOW EXCITING!!!









Thank you to everyone who participated!!!!!

These lucky participants 
Brenda Van Middelkoop
Denise Kasanda
Kelly Mayou
Kerrie Snyder
Yavonne Brannen
all won door prizes!!!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!!! I want to be there participating in the FUN!!! Definitely next year!!! AWESOME PROJECTS - such talent!!!
Scot :-)

Vivian Swain said...

Wish I was there because they are awesome projects. TFS!!!

Hugs,

Vivian Swain

Kim Schultz said...

Wonderful projects ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful time! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

sandi maciver said...

How nice of you all to share the projects with us at home. They all look FABULOUS.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

What fun!! Only my second convention.. didn't know people went out so far in advance until a few months ago! I'm jealous too, have to rethink my next convention trip! Beautiful projects, such fun!

Wanda in NC said...

OMGosh, these are the best "shoebox swaps" I've ever seen. Was glad to see it was something other than cards. Love everything - wish I could be there.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It