Aug 10, 2009

heart of Stampin Up award - convention 2009

Shelli Gardner showed this pendant on stage at our Stampin Up convention this past week.
I love it and really need to make a few of these for my best customers.
I love this one as well
We got to see what was in all of these boxes. I'll be showing you photos all month of things we saw and made.
Sherrie Robbinson is here in the middle. her shoe box swaps and our LateNightStampers events went so well a few friends said they were the best part of convention.
This was my favorite part, I love that these two LNS  gals won the heart of stampin up award.
They do so much for so many. Congratulations Gretchen and Selene, 
you LIVE the statement of the heart. 

May your life be blessed for all you do for others. 

We are so happy to help you make a difference in the lives of others each and every day.

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampinUpLNStampers

Demo Only Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSDemoOnly/

1 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

Everything I hear leads me to believe that convention is THE party of the year!! I don't know if I'll ever be able to go (with my disabilities), but my heart still swells when I see so many of my LNS sisters get recognized for their outstanding achievements. Sherrill, you've got a great thing going here! I am daily amazed at the pool of knowledge and talent assembled in one place... because of you! THANK YOU!

Joyce Spear
www.stamperjoyce.blogspot.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It