May 17, 2009

Sherrill Graff - Stampin Up Chipboard give-a-way

Great ideas for my next Ronald McDonald House event. Thanks for the inspiration!
This weeks winners are:

1.Sally Johnson

2.Susan Beaton

3.Lucia Kaiser

4.Cindy from paper craft planet



Each of you will receive a pack of chipboard.
Please contact me directly to claim your prize. (I'll need your snail mail address with zip code)

May God bless you and your family,Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Check out my blog - FREE Stamps contest
to enter leave a comment

4 comments:

Pam said...

Those boxes are adorable!!!!

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh Sherrill these boxes are just too darn cute!

Julie S said...

Sherrill - I have gotten so inspired to do more than just Stampin' Up! for my friends and family, but am stepping out to help our troops as well. Thank you for the inspiration!

I've sent you an award for your blog, you can see it at my blog www.inkedujour.com

Tammy Howell said...

You are so generous. I need to pull out my die and try some of these. What cute boxes!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It