May 14, 2009

Late Night Stampin in Las Vegas with Sherrill Graff and friends

These first 3 items are some that friends sent me when I was looking for projects to make with the Ronald McDonald house kids. What great ideas! It's so nice to have creative friends.




























My friend and downline member Penny Silva hihosilvaa@cox.net, made these great project samples for me. As you may know I often hire talented stampers to make items for me and I pay them in stamps.



I'm expecting a shipment of samples from Sandi M soon. I can't wait to see what fun things she sends as well.


Thank you to each of you who make samples for me. I take them to display at all my events.







Downline members and customers LOVE them!

























These are some of the great cards that we made at our May demo and friends meeting. We usually each bring a project then go from project to project and make them all. We have about 20-25 demonstrators and their friends participate each month. It's a blast! If you live in the Las Vegas area and wish to participate in our events go to


it's free to join.







This is just one of the hundreds of cards we sent Martie Shea to send over to the troops for Father's Day. I love that the service men and women have our handstamped cards to send home to their fathers. Thanks to everyone who sent supplies and who helped put the cards together. I know they are appreciated!




















This is just one of the great projects we made a our Latenightstamper reunion party before convention last year.


We are looking forward to more fun at this years events.

E-mail me if you need a list of open LNS events. istmpnv@aol.com








These are the free stamp sets I earned from SAB. I love that Stampin Up Demonstrators can earn free sets don't you!
If you are already a Stampin Up demonstrator we are so glad you have joined us. We really have a great time! If you are not a demonstrator yet and wish to be, please visit my website and sign up. It's easy and the starter kit is the lowest price it's ever been! http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net/
my recruit password is scrapbook1

1 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

So many wonderful ideas! Isn't it great how quickly the LNS folks jump in to help out? Thanks for letting me be part of this group!

Joyce Spear
stamperjoyce@aol.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It