Apr 18, 2009

Melissa and Gayla - Two talented stampers

All this art is from two talented stampers
Melissa Rogers and Gayla O'Dell
Gayla and Melissa are actually sidelines and have been stamping together for over 10 years.
you can see the rest of their artwork here

http://www.megastampinstudio.com/mega_stampin_studio/












Thanks Melissa and Gayla for sharing your artwork with us. You are both in my FREE Stamps contest now.
All stampers can enter my contest just by sending me a link to their blog to view. I'll check it out and lift photos to appear on my blog. If your artwork appears on blog at any time you are automatically entered into my contest. Have a creative day! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com



4 comments:

Elizabeth >^..^< said...

How fun!! I have to make one of the green scallop bags! Too cute!

Lianne Carper said...

Oooh! These are cute. Love those flowers. And the more I see done with the Sweet Slumber Specialty paper, the more I like it. Wonderful job ladies.

Priscilla said...

Wow, love all the projects. TFS! :o)

Lacie Hawkins said...

Your article was really well written and easy to follow. I think that a lot of other people would find this article super useful. You should look at reposting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have a lot of awesome articles on the website and they help you get your article read because you can post your link and drive traffic back to your website. They have a good search engine and it is perfect for getting your stuff read. Wacanai also matches your article with other articles that use the same material so it could give you some new ideas!!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It