Apr 1, 2009

"Her contests are real" says Susan Shields


Sherrill's FREE Stamps Contests
Too good to be true?

What's in it for me?

We've all heard it before,

There ain't nothin' for FREE!


But don't give up hope,

Don't delete with dispair,

Sherrill's for real!

She's an upline who cares!


She wants us to succeed!

She's been in our shoes!

She learned from hard knocks,

She's conquered the blues!


Sherrill's got business smarts!

She has ideas galore!

She will motivate you to become so much more!


Her contests are real,

Her contests are many,

Enter them, enter them,

It won't cost you a penny!


Enter her contests

you will see that it's true!

Sherrill gives away FREE stamps,

And it can happen to YOU!


By: Susan Shields


join our FREE Group for card makers and scrapbookershttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSconvention09/

5 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

This is a great card. I can see why you chose it.
Mary Campbell
http://mimitojett.blogspot.com

Susan Shields said...

Gulp! Yikes, did I write that? I've got Dr. Seuss on the brain! Thank you for the honor of being posted on your blog, Sherrill! You are the greatest and kindest person I know!
I have had several gals stop by my blog and leave comments, so I am busy getting cards out to them!
Hugs,

Barbara V said...

Great cards Sherrill! Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Sherill you are the best!These cards you are picking are great
Denise Thomas
www.INKspiredcrafting.com

Mary Bridges said...

Loved the poem and the cards. This is the first time I've visited your blogs and am wowed by the beautiful cards. I also learned you grew up in Boulder CO...I am from Louisville CO. Have you ever been to Louisville? My 5 sisters, brother and Dad all still live there. Anyway, great blog! Thanks.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It