Apr 1, 2009

Free stampin up stamps offer - simply AMAZING

Virgina Killmore made this beautiful card and now it's on my blog so she is also in my contest....






















"I was so thrilled to be chosen by Sherrill for her stamps for hire work - I thought it had to be too good to be true, but it has been AMAZING, she really did send me an order of my choice PLUS the extra benefits as a 'hostess' too and all I have to do is what I already love...making cards and sending them out! .... I even hope to do it again sometime!" Elizabeth Sloman http://www.mamastamper.com/

6 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

This is a lot of work< a great card. Thanks for sharing.
Mary Campbell
http://mimitojett.blogspot.com

Susan Shields said...

This card is so beautiful! It really is ME! I will definately have to case!!!

virginia said...

Oh my god sherrill I can't belive you are using my work Blush!!! thank you so much!

Dawn said...

Wow - this is gorgeous!!

Sandra Hansen said...

Nathan loves your waterfall picture so much I can hardly look at the rest of your blog! I can't believe you got to see the turtles on the beach - how beautiful!
Sandra H., NLV

Liz said...

wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It