Mar 30, 2009

Stampin Up Hawaii trip and a day spent in service






Our Stampin Up Hawaii incentive trip was wonderful and relaxing.









Stampin up gave us so many gifts. This little box was full of stamps and merchandise.
Look for more photos soon....
I spent the day in service to family and customers.


Sales were good and much progress was made.




I finished all my work and had time for a monopoly game with my 14, 17 and 20 year old!


I lost, but that's ok.


It was sure fun and we had lots of laughs!!!




Tomorrow I will be working on involving others ~ L.I.S.T




For all of you who wish to play along


the tasks are easy and very productive.




To do this task you will need a current copy of your event calendar


with a letter on the other side showing a selection of samples from your upcoming workshops.


Don't use the full photo just a spotlight of part of the sample to peak customer curiosity.




Your letter can read something like this.




____


Dear friend,I'm delighted to tell you about a few of my fun classes and stamping for charity events and would like to invite you to view the sneak peak photos as well as the calendar on the back side of this page.


I have include a few extra invitations for you to please share with your friends.


You will be entered into my drawing for $30 in free merchandise for EVERY friend you send/give an invitation to.




Please e-mail me to let me know how many invitations you sent out so I can add your name to the drawing for each and every one. istmpnv@aol.com




You will also be entered twice into our door prize drawing when you bring one or more of your friends along to any event.


If you bring two friends your name will be entered two additional times.


Thanks for sharing your love for stamping


See you soon, Sherrill


_____




Don't forget to include all of your contact information on your calendar before you print it.



Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com


Check out my blog - FREE Stamps contest






join our FREE Group for card makers and scrapbookershttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSconvention09/

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It