Mar 12, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Tiffany Bauer

My name is Tiffany Bauer and I live in Dubois, Indiana. I am a mom to 3 wonderful kids and wife to Jon of 14 years. I am a scrapbooker at heart but fell in love with cards and stamping about 3 years ago. I did sign up with Stampin' Up! at the end of July 2006 just for the discount.





I was asked by a friend to do a workshop for her about 3 months after I joined and decided to give it a try and the rest is history!! I feel in love with doing workshops and meeting new ladies that I decided to work my demonstratorship as a business along with my full time job. I have been with Stampin' Up! for 2 1/2 years now and just love everything about it!!! I was recently named the #1 Rising Star in 2008 and was also named the #50 Top Demonstrator. I am going on my first incentive trip to Hawaii in one short week and can't wait!!! I love everything I do and just love sharing it with everyone I know and meet. http://mycraftyworld.blogspot..com/
Congratulations Tiffany on all your accomplishments,
Mark and I will see you in Hawaii in soon! Sherrill






4 comments:

Ann Leek said...

YAY Tiffany! I am so proud of you! You are truly amazing at this craft.

Twila said...

Way to go Tiffany! I love to check out your blog, you always have such great ideas. I'm so glad we are in the same stampin' group. You are such a sweetie.

Scrubbysue said...

Look at YOU tiffany!! good for you! congratulations!!!

Marilyn said...

Way to go Tiffany - what a great post - loved hearing your story- and so happy you are going to Hawaii!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It