Mar 11, 2009

Artist Spotlight Mary Jo Price-Williams


Hi, my name is Mary Jo Price-Williams. I am so blessed to be a stay at home mom of one extremely adorable, handsome, daring, sweet, loving -- whoops, sorry I am supposed to be telling you about me. Can you tell I am a Mom. So here are some details about me, I am 43 years old, married and live in Orchard Park, NY. Yep that is the home of the Buffalo Bills and lots of snow! I have one wonderful son (8 years old) a great husband, two dogs, a cat and a snake! It's a full house. I have been stamping for about 6 years. Before that I played around with just about every craft that there is, except for sewing. I do have a machine but only use it on paper crafts! I am fortunate enough to have a studio in my basement so I can stamp when ever I feel like it and that is quite a bit! I just recently joined the latenightstampers group with Sherrill as the mom and I LOVE IT! If you are not a member you should be-I can not even explain what you are missing. Thanks Sherrill for making the group what it is--inspiring, uplifting and motivating all in one!If you have ever been to my blog Technostamper you will know that I love to do challenges, and challenge. I think that doing challenges really helps to stretch your creativity and it is fun too! I'd love to have you play along in my Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.








3 comments:

MJ said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting me! I am honored.

Basement Stamper said...

Yeah! Way to go MJ!

MonkAre said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *gjhjjjj

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It