Mar 17, 2009

Artist Spotlight - Julie Semones


My name is Julie Semones and I’ve been married to Dave for almost 11 years. I have an almost 21 year old son from a previous marriage and Dave and I have a daughter together, who is 9 ½.



I have a been a Stampin’ Up! Demo for less than a year. My SU! anniversary is in May.

When I was first introduced to SU! I wasn’t quite sure I’d like, but little by little I realized I was addicted to the stamps and ink and colors and well just everything!

I had always only really ever made scrapbook pages and now cards are my passion. I am currently trying to get some classes/workshops rolling at our church, and have a group of gals that meet once a month.

My love of Stampin’ Up! Products has stretched to my daughter as well. She LOVES using my stamps/inks, and always asks permission first J I LOVE being able to share my love of rubber stamping with her. {My SU! Blog}






0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It