Mar 14, 2009

Artist Splolight- Gretchen Barron


Hi, My name is Gretchen Barron and I've been stamping and scrapbooking for more than 15 years now. Two years ago had an opportunity to see a new Stampin' Up! Catalog (I hadn't seen one in years) and was hooked! I decided to become a demonstrator and fell in love with card-making and paper-crafting all over again. I've been so fortunate to meet hundreds of wonderful people, both locally and around the world, through the work that I do and the inspiration
I share on my blog, Inspiration in Action.











One thing that I love most is the creative process and giving myself over to that process. It truly amazes me what one can do with a little bit of paper, some stamps and ribbons and embellishments.
I get such a thrill out of trying new color combinations and discovering new ways of doing things. I love as well that the projects I create help to inspire others and help them to express their own creativity through their art. I am a single mother and have a nine-year-old daughter who provides me with constant inspiration for scrapbook pages and other projects. I am also a pastor and consider the creative work that I do an extension of the ministry I share with others.



















0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It