Jan 28, 2009

Stampin Up Cards I just Love from fellow demonstrators who entered my contest to win free stamps

All of these Stampin Up cards have been entered into my monthly contest. I love them all! I have been selecting cards from artists that are just "my style"

I hope they feel it's a compliment to be on my blog.

If you wish to have your artwork considered to be here e-mail me istmpnv@aol.com and I will tell you how you can enter my contest.

At the end of February I'll chose another winner to win $50 in FREE SU merchandise from my stash.










































Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration!
Stampin Up has the best demonstrators.
They give and share from their hearts.

 I am so thankful to call you my friends!

For all SU Demonstrators 
Please Join our Yahoo group
you will need to show that you are an active demonstrator before you can join.





1 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing. The artists are just great!

Julie
http://www.stampwithjulie.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It