Jul 21, 2008

Nancy Kennedy won this month, you may be next!





Thank you subscribing to my blog.Feel free to leave a comment on my blog. Include your name and the state you live in. If you are a demonstrator feel free to put under your name stampin up demonstrator and your e-mail address if you wish to.




If a potential customer visits my site I would love for them to be able to contact the demonstrator nearest them. Everyone who leaves a comment will be entered into my drawings each month. Nancy Kennedy won this month, you may be next!
I believe Journal
We made these at camp for our young women.
If you live in Las Vegas Come join us for some card making or some scrapbooking

1 comments:

Sherry Yeager said...

I just joined your latenightstampers group and just discovered your blog. I am a new demoas of 3/17 this year. I have used SU products for about 10 years. I love your blog. I also enjoyed the updates from the convention. Keep up the goodwork.
Sherry Yeager
demo in Wilmington, NC

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It