Jul 14, 2008

looking to hire Stampin Up demonstrators



I'm looking for creative team members who are willing to learn how to use our scrapbook and rubberstamp products and show them to friends and customers.

You can chose your own hours, you can make up to 40 % in free goods and merchandise on your own orders and make 20% in cash for all orders collected from customers.


We have a great hostess program too!

Stampin Up demonstrators also have access to a 24-7 idea website as well as get first dibbs on all new products.


We have everything you need to support your scrapbook or rubberstamp habit as well as great rewards and other free stuff for your sales.


I just earned a FREE all expense trip to Hawaii with my husband. I have never been there and I'm very excited to go!


Contact me if you do not already have a stampin up demonstrator.

If you already have a stampin up demonstrator please join her team.the starter kit is $199 and has a retail value of $355! istmpnv@aol.com Sherrill Graff

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It