Jul 23, 2008

$100 in FREE Stampin Up merchandise from ME Sherrill Graff Stampin Up demonstrator



If you are not a customer of Sherrill Graff - PLEASE contact YOUR demonstrator today! They will wish to update their informaion as well.


Dear Customers of Sherrill Graff Stampin Up demonstrator,


We have great news from Stampin Up and will be hearing more about new products, new offerings, and easier, faster ordering, soon.

I wish to update my customer address book.


Please send me your Name first and lastmailing address (remember we send UPS so no PO Boxes please.

Please include city state and zip code.

I also need your phone #

I will be updating my customer base so even if you know I have your information please send it again. I will not share it with anyone else.


To prompt you to send me it as quick as you can all customers who respond by Saturday July 26 morning will be put in a drawing for $100 in FREE Stampin Up merchandise from ME!mailto:ME!istmpnv@aol.com


I'll also put you in another $100 drawing if you visit my website and put your contact information in there as well.




If you are not a customer of Sherrill Graff PLEASE contact YOUR demonstrator today! They will wish to update their informaion as well.

1 comments:

Blestmomof6 said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have tagged you!!! You must go to my blog for details of this tag!!! I hope you will play along, because it's alot of fun getting to know each other! (Especially the weird stuff!!! LOL)

You are amazing and I so appreciate all you do!!!

Hugs,

Susan
www.createdwithlovebysusan.blogspot.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It