Nov 27, 2007

chipboard projects



I colored the chipboard with bashful blue craft ink. It matches our new wrapping paper. A friend let me know my N is upside down, I have fixed on the original although it's still upside down in this photo.


Do you scrapbook?
I love to create greeting cards as well as scrapbook pages.


look at this photo
it's a 6X6 on a 81/2X11 on a 12X12

it's one of my very fist layouts that I created to sell at a scrapbook crop at Faith Lutheran Church

When I went to the crop and brought my scrapbook pages to sell I sold 90 pages in the fist 3 hours! 



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

are you interested in selling scrapbook pages to earn extra income? e-mail or visit my website anytime to learn about being a Stampin Up demonstrator. 
It's easy to join and so much fun to share what you love.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It